Enjoy the Drive More Safely in a New Volvo Car or SUV
When you think of the Volvo brand, what springs to mind right away? Is it high quality, premium features, comfort or reliability? Volvo is known for all of these things, but what it is perhaps most known for its safety.
There are a number of unique and innovative safety features that Volvo is proud to offer drivers. Things like:
- Driver Control Alert notifies drivers that it's time to take a break when feeling sleepy or inattentive.
- Unsure where to pull over safely? Enjoy the Rest Stop Guidance function which will notify you of a safer place to pull over.
- Adaptive cruise control assists you in maintaining a safe distance from the vehicles in front of you and will also help you stay in your lane.
- Utilizing bird's-eye view technology, the rearview backup camera keeps you immediately aware of your car and its surroundings. This also helps greatly when parking in tight spots.
- Active High Beam Control allows you to drive on high beams all the time, however it auto adjusts so that you don't accidently blind other drivers. This provides you with greater safety and more light all the time, effortlessly.
- The Blind Spot Information System provides you with important radar sensing that will alert you if crossing into another vehicle's oncoming path.
- Lane Keeping Aid gently steers your car or SUV back into your lane, if you star to drift outside of it.